Full Time Mobile Developers / Technical Leaders
$90,000-$115,000 / Full Benefits / Relocation
- Install, document and maintain computer applications.
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software development techniques and technologies. Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
- A four-year degree in Information Technology or related field, along with 5-7 years of experience is required.
- Experience with a portfolio of projects using related technologies.
- Must have an understanding of building fully automated unit tests.
- Good written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Comapny offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled